Sep 27-28, 2014 - Carbine 2 (w/ Night Shoot)
3T’s Carbine II course is a follow on course designed to continue to develop the gunfighters skills with the carbine. This is a 22-hour class – 12 hours on Day 1, 10 hours on Day 2.
- This is not a beginner class.
- All students must have previously attended 3T’s Carbine I class, or have received verifiable carbine training from a reputable instructor.
- Firearms Safety Rules
- Review of Carbine Fundamentals
- Very heavy emphasis on proper utilization of Cover and Concealment. Almost all drills will be shot from Cover / Concealment / Barricades.
- Threat Discrimination will be very heavily emphasized.
- Engagements out to at least 200 yards. 300 yard engagements will be part of the class if possible.
- Shooting While Moving
- Alternative Shooting Positions will be very heavily emphasized, to include:
- Rollover Prone
- Kneeling Around Corners
- Various Sitting Positions
- SBU Prone
- Shooting Around Vehicles
- Detailed Malfunction Clearing Drills.
- Very heavy emphasis on carbine to pistol transitions.
- 2 and 4 man tactics.
- Room Entry and Clearing Drills.
- Multiple Low Light / Night Shoot Exercises
Required Ammunition and Equipment
- 750 rounds of carbine ammunition, 200 rounds of pistol ammunition. This class will be 25% shot on paper, 75% steel. M855 (green tip) ammo cannot be used to engage steel.
- Carbine with sling. 2 point adjustable slings are very strongly recommended. 3 point slings are not permitted.
- A quality pistol of at least 9mm caliber. Drop leg holsters are very strongly recommended for this class.
- A weapon mounted light is required for the carbine. A weapon mounted light is very strongly recommended, but not required, for the pistol.
- A minimum of 5 carbine magazines and 2 pistol magazines. All students are required to carry at least 2 carbine magazines and 1 pistol magazine on their body in pouches for all drills. Putting spare magazines in pants pockets will not be permitted.
- Eye and Ear Protection. Wrap-around eye protection required.
- BDU type pants with side pants pockets.
- Knee and Elbow pads.
- A quality handheld light. An LED light with a minimum lumen output of 200 lumens is very strongly recommended.
All 3T courses are taught by certified instructors with years of military, law enforcement, and high threat security contracting experience in Iraq and Afghanistan. Threat discrimination and round accountability are core skills that are relentlessly emphasized.
To register or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or at 412-925-0818.
Class fee: $350
Please see below for course cancellation and refund policy.