Nov 1-2, 2014 - Home Defense / CQB
3T is offering a 2 day Home Defense / CQB course. This class will consist of one day of training in a residential / work place setting, and one day of live fire training at the range. Airsoft weapons will be used on day 1 to include force-on-force scenarios. Airsoft weapons will be provided for students if needed. Day 2 at the range will consist of live fire drills in a simulated structure, with a very heavy dose of shoot / no-shoot targets and reactive targets.
The vast majority of the drills will be 1 man exercises, but we will do some 2 man drills also.
Students may bring any quality pistol / rifle / shotgun that they feel is usable in a home defense capacity to use during the range portion of the course. If multiple platforms are brought, please provide at least 150 rounds for each.
• Developing a home / office security plan
• Exterior movement
• Slicing the pie
• Threshold clearing
• Room entries and clearing
• Negotiating stairwells
• “T” and “L” intersections
• Hallway movement
• Verbal Commands
• Very heavy emphasis on threat discrimination
• Link up procedures with family members and arriving law enforcement
• Wrap around eye protection or a full face mask is required for the airsoft training on day 1
• A quality pistol in at least 9mm caliber, with a minimum of 3 magazines
• A quality, Outside The Waistband (OWB) kydex holster is required, as is a double pistol magazine pouch or two single pistol magazine pouches
• 150 rounds of quality pistol ammo
• Eye and ear protection
• A quality hand held flashlight and spare batteries
• A weapon mounted pistol light, and holster that accommodates the light, are very – VERY – strongly recommended
Cost: $350, payable below or over the phone. Please read below for our cancellation and refund policy.