3 Rivers Tactical Training Solutions, Inc. is conducting a 2 day AR15 Carbine Operator Course on Saturday, March 30, and Sunday March 31, 2013, at the Beaver Valley Rifle and Pistol Club. Hours are 10 am - 8 pm on Sat, Mar 30th, and 8 am - 5 pm on Sunday, Mar 31st.
PLEASE READ THE PARAGRAPH BELOW - SPECIAL RATE FOR PAFOA MEMBERS!
This course has specifically been added to our schedule due to the overwhelming requests I've received from PAFOA members following our 2 day carbine class in February. Due to the incredibly positive responses to our February class that I've received on PAFOA, this course is being offered at a discounted rate for PAFOA members only. The normal price for this course is $250.00, but this course will be available to PAFOA members only for $225.00.
To view the AAR from our February class, click here - http://forum.pafoa.org/training-tact...24-2013-a.html
Topics covered will be:
- Firearms Safety Rules
- Developing Proper Situational Awareness
- Carbine Zeroing
- 6 Fundamentals of Carbine Marksmanship
- Carbine Reloads and Malfunction Clearing
- Carbine to Pistol Transitions
- Proper Use of Cover and Concealment
- Threat Discrimination
- Standard and Non-Standard Shooting Positions
- Shooting While Moving
- Night Shoot / Low Light Exercise
AR15 platform carbine* with a sling. 2 point adjustable slings are very strongly recommended. A weapon mounted white light is optional, but very, very strongly recommended. Additionally, a red dot optic is recommended, but not required. All students using an optic must have back-up iron sights on their carbine.
*Class III weapons are permitted. If using a Class III weapon, please inform us in advance.
*Anyone wishing to attend the course with an AK47 or variant is welcome to do so, but must inform us in advance.
- A minimum of 300 rounds .223 or 5.56. 500 rounds recommended.
- A minimum of 3 carbine magazines. The more magazines the better.
- The ability to carry at least two carbine magazines on your body, either by use of a chest rig or belt setup. A limited number of chest rigs are available for rent from 3T.
- A serviceable pistol in at least 9mm is optional, but recommended. Pistols must be worn in a kydex or duty type holster, either belt worn or drop leg. Chest rig mounted holsters are not permitted. 100 pistol rounds and a minimum of two pistol magazines are required for those students using a pistol.
- Shooting gloves are very strongly recommended. Baseball batting gloves also work very well.
- A quality hand held flashlight.
- Tinted and clear eye protection.
- Knee pads are recommended.
- Hearing protection.
- Clothing appropriate for weather conditions. BDU / 5.11 type pants with side leg pockets are recommended.
- An open mind, a positive attitude, and a willingness to learn.
Minimum class size is 6, maximum class size is 12. Some students are already signed up, so reserve your spot ASAP.
All 3T courses are taught by certified instructors with years of military, law enforcement, and high threat security contracting experience in Iraq and Afghanistan. Threat discrimination and round accountability are core skills that are relentlessly emphasized.
To register or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 412-925-0818.
Cost: $225 (for PAFOA members only)
Sign up below: