3T's 1 day Shotgun / AR15 seminar is a 12 hour course dedicated to using two of the most commonly owned guns in America is a personal defense setting. Firearms safety, fundamentals of marksmanship, weapon manipulations (loading, reloading, and malfunction clearing), threat discrimination, and multiple threat engagements will be taught throughout the class on both weapon systems. Use of either the shotgun or AR15 carbine in a home defense scenario will be discussed throughout the class.
This class will run from 9am-9pm and will conclude with a low light exercise. Each student will have his/her choice of which weapon system they use during the low light training.
Required Weapons, Gear, and Equipment
- 12 or 20 gauge shotgun with sling. Either pump action or semi-auto shotgun. 150 rounds of bird shot, 10 rounds of 00 buck, 10 rifled slugs.
- AR15 platform carbine.
- Minimum of three 30 round magazines.
- 300 rounds of ammunition.
- A sling is required- 2 point adjustable sling strongly recommended. Tactical gloves are strongly recommended. Baseball batting gloves also work very well.
- Note: Weapon mounted lights are not required but are very strongly recommended, however, each student must have a quality handheld flashlight regardless of whether or not they are lights mounted on their long guns.
- Eye protection.
- Ear protection. Electronic ear protection strongly recommended.
- Ball cap.
- Clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
Cost: $175, payable below or over the phone. Please read below for our cancellation and refund policy.