New Holland Rifle and Pistol Club
589 Meetinghouse Road
Gap, PA 17527
Saturday, September 10th & Sunday, September 11th, 8am - 6pm both days
3T is offering a 2 day Home Defense / CQB course. Day 1 will consist of range training to include significant pistol diagnostic drills, and students will be introduced to the fundamentals of Close Quarters Battle. Development of a home defense plan and establishing a safe room are also part of Day 1. All of Day 2 will be conducted at a facility consisting of two residential houses and an multiple office environment, and will consist of students clearing structures using the CQB fundamentals taught during the course, to include force-on-force drills utilizing role players and the use of airsoft weapons.
Each student will get multiple CQB runs through several structures
Multiple instructors will be on hand for this course, and the class will be broken down into small groups to maximize personal student – instructor interaction and feedback.
All drills will be 1-man drills designed around home defense scenarios, although the CQB fundamentals taught in this class apply to any structure.
- Developing a home security plan
- Designating a safe room
- Fundamentals of Close Quarters Battle
- Slicing the pie
- Threshold clearing
- Room entries and clearing
- Negotiating stairwells
- “T” and “L” intersections
- Hallway movement
- Verbal Commands
- Very heavy emphasis on threat discrimination
- Link up procedures with family members and arriving law enforcement
- Wrap around eye protection or a full face mask is required for the airsoft training on day 2
- A quality pistol in at least 9mm caliber, with a minimum of 3 magazines
- A quality, Outside The Waistband (OWB) kydex holster is required, as is a double pistol magazine pouch or two single pistol magazine pouches
- 150 rounds of quality pistol ammo
- Eye and ear protection
- A quality hand held flashlight and spare batteries
- A weapon mounted pistol light, and a holster that accommodates the light, are very – VERY – strongly recommended
Cost: $400, payable below or over the phone. Please read below for our cancellation and refund policy.