Guns, Gear, and Emergency Preparation
3T has teamed up with best selling author, survival expert, and former U.S. Air Force SERE (Survive, Evade, Resist, Escape) instructor Jonathan Hollerman to present a 1-day Emergency Preparedness Seminar – Guns, Gear, and Emergency Preparation.
This seminar will focus on legitimate, real world scenarios that all citizens need to be aware of and prepared for. From the aftermath of significant acts of nature such as Hurricane Katrina and Super Storm Sandy, to localized, national or international pandemics, to major terrorist attacks and the loss of the electrical power grid or other critical infastructure, those who are unprepared for short or long term survival for themselves and their family members will face significant and life threatening difficulty.
Topics will include but not limited to:
- Why should I prepare for hard times? What scenarios should worry me the most?
- Why you should never prepare to “Bug-In” or store your life saving supplies in an urban environment when preparing for a large scale, long term SHTF scenario.
- Emergency medical supplies – what and how much.
- How much food and water will I need for myself and my family?
- What should I include in my “Bug-Out” Bag?
- How to travel in a time of emergency or societal collapse.
- Firearm recommendations – Personal Defense Weapons (PDW’s) (carbine, pistol, shotgun), hunting weapons, optics, spare parts, magazines, and more.
- Ammunition – which brands and how much.
- Tactical gear – holsters (concealment and open), plate carriers, chest rigs, battle belts, gloves, magazine pouches (carbine and pistol), hand held flashlights, weapon mounted lights, and body armor.
- Clothing – extreme cold weather clothing, BDU type clothing, boots, etc.
Lexington Technology Park
400 N Lexington Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15208
Located in the Point Breeze section of the city of Pittsburgh
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Cost: $75, payable below or over the phone. Please read below for our cancellation and refund policy.